- Currently, Jasperchua99 is the founder of the wiki
Bureaucrats are one level 'up' from administrators, they have the ability to promote and revoke content moderator and administrator rights as well as appointing new bureaucrats. While they cannot directly revoke another user's bureaucrat status, they can revoke their own. Bureaucrats also have the ability to revoke a user's bot status in case the bot is malfunctioning, but community consensus is required for the addition of users' bot status. Bureaucrat status can only be removed by Wikia staff, or by themselves.
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users, who are generally chosen by the community and appointed by a bureaucrat, they have access to the following extended rights that help them contribute to and modify the site (for more details, see the administrators' how-to guide):
- Block users who are vandalizing the wiki from editing and other actions
- Edit the community's skin and format
Administrators have the right to decline their tools or resign at any time. Administrators are expected to help other users when necessary and guide or correct them when necessary. Alongside their added tools and abilities, administrators are held to the same editing standards as other editors and are expected to follow the same policies as everyone else. Because of this, administrators are not beyond the rules of the wiki and can be demoted from their position if consensus deems it necessary. Starting from 2017, administrators who are inactive for more than 6 months are subjected to demotion.
Content moderators are users who has the ability to assist administrators by using the following tools:
- Deleting and moving (renaming without leaving redirects) pages and files, including protected ones
- Protecting and unprotecting pages and files, as well as editing protected pages
- Undeleting pages and files
- Reupload files
- Rollback changes
- Patrol pages
Currently all content moderators are discussion moderators as well.
Active Content Moderators
Past Content Moderators
Discussions moderators are users who have the following tools available to manage conversations across the community:
- Editing and deleting comments
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user
- Closing and reopening threads
- In Discussion, moderators have the ability to manage boards, move threads from one board to another, highlight and un-highlight threads
- Moderating chat
Active Discussion Moderators
Past Discussion Moderators
Chat moderators are users who have chat moderator status in chat to moderate a community's chat room. They can block users from chat, which will kick a user out of the chat and ban them from returning until a chat moderator or an admin unbans them from the users' contributions page, or if the ban expires.
Active Chat Moderators
- For a general overview of the user rights groups, see Help:Group rights