|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
|Maintenance start date and time:||April 24th 2018 10:00:00 UTC +2|
|Expected maintenance end date and time:||April 24th 2018 13:00:00 UTC +2|
|Actual maintenance end date and time:||April 24 2018 13:00:00 UTC +2|
- Collect oil, level up your fleet, and rake in fleet-wide perks and rewards!
- Silver income will be increased by 20% for all ships up to Tier 8, and 10% for all Tier 9 and Tier 10 ships.
- Optimized settings menu, with new 60 FPS mode.
- Power Save Mode kicks in after being inactive for too long, saving battery life.
- Map objective mechanics will be slightly tweaked.
- Several cruisers and battleships will be balanced.
|Fleet Management System|
|2||Port I||500 Oil|
|3||Operation Center I||1,500 Oil|
|4||Headquarters I||3,000 Oil|
|5||Fleet Warehouse I||4,500 Oil|
|6||Design Bureau I||6,500 Oil|
|7||Port II||8,500 Oil|
|8||Fleet Warehouse II||11,000 Oil|
|9||Headquarters II||13,500 Oil|
|10||Operations Center II||16,500 Oil|
|11||Design Bureau II||19,500 Oil|
|12||Port III||23,000 Oil|
|13||Fleet Warehouse III||26,500 Oil|
|14||Headquarters III||30,500 Oil|
|15||Design Bureau III||34,500 Oil|
- Currently, the maximum Fleet level is 15. However, it will be increased in future updates.
- By contributing Oil to your Fleet, you will receive Fleet Medallions, which can be exchanged for goods in the Fleet shop.
- Collect Oil from daily missions and contribute it to your Fleet to help it reach the next level
|Fleet Management Features|
|Port||Increases the amount of Silver gained in battle.|
|Fleet Warehouse||Increases the number of items in the Fleet shop and provides discounts for their purchase.|
|Operations Center||Adds daily Fleet challenges.|
|Headquarters||Increases the maximum number of Fleet members.|
|Design Bureau||Increases the amount of XP gained in battle.|
- Unlocking and upgrading the Operations Center allows you to unlock Fleet challenges. These challenges can be completed in Random and Ranked Battles by all Fleet members. Fleet challenge rewards include Fleet Medallions, Silver, and more!
- The Fleet shop & Fleet challenges refreshes every 24 hours.
- If you leave your Fleet, you will lose all your Fleet Medallions. However, you will keep your Oil, you can see how much you have in your Warehouse.
|Tier I through Tier VIII ships||+20%|
|Tier IX and Tier X ships||+10%|
Updated Settings Menu
- Tabs in the settings menu have been re-organized by category.
- A new 60 FPS mode has been added.
- The 60 FPS mode is automatically activated for high-end devices.
- Volume sliders have been added.
- You can now enable and disable specific push notifications.
Power Save Mode
- After 2 minutes of inactivity, the Power Save Mode is automatically enabled
- The Power Save Mode will set the game to the lowest graphics and 30 FPS.
- By touching the screen while in the Power Save Mode, you will disable it and restore your usual settings.
|Domination and Nautical Superiority modes||Capture rate||+50%|
|Nautical Superiority||Point accumulation rate||+33%|
|Huanghe||Main battery traverse speed increased||7.2 deg/s||10 deg/s|
|Budyonny||Main battery traverse speed increased||7.2 deg/s||8 deg/s|
|Yorck||Base HP increased||24,200||25,000|
|Admiral Hipper||Base HP increased||28,800||29,200|
|Rudder shift time decreased||10.2 sec||9.6 sec|
|Scharnhorst||Main battery reload time decreased||19 sec||17 sec|
|Weapon statistics changes for German 105-mm/65 C-31|
|Big caliber AA damage increased||+7%|
|Big caliber AA range decreased||3.6 km||3.3km|